- Our quarterly free magazine reaches more than 7,000 families in and around Dorset.
- Copies are available in Waitrose, village stores, farmshops, cafés, libraries and estate agents.
- The magazine is also hand delivered to over 50 schools including 14 independent prep schools via school book-bags and receptions. This way of distributing pretty much guarantees that Country Child hits the kitchen table of family homes.
Country Child differs from other ‘free’ magazines because we are editorially based, full of beautiful photography and are a good quality, glossy publication.
We believe this is why our readers keep hold of copies of Country Child and pass it on to their friends.
I had a new customer today who came from Gillingham, after picking up the Country Child mag - Clementine Earl
Benefits to you
- Delivers to ABC1 families
- A full colour quality magazine
- Advertising placed adjacent to editorial
- We work closely with our advertisers on their artwork to ensure a positive response
I have just received the autumn issue of Country Child in my daughter’s book bag, (she is a pupil in the pre prep at PR), and just wanted to ping an email off to say how absolutely fantastic I think your magazine is! – Alison Clark
Jo Leigh takes care of all the advertising queries.
You can drop her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07794 447105 in office hours.
Fabulous!! Thank you from a happy parent
- Alanda Becker
To view our media pack please click on this link Country Child Media Pack. To download it to your computer click Save Link As on the link.
To save the media pack to your computer right click here and press save link as
Advertising on this site
Over the coming months we are aiming to develop our online presence so www.countrychild.co.uk acts as a constant all round information resource.
If you are interested in placing a banner ad on the website then please contact email@example.com.