Why advertise with Country Child?
I had a new customer today who came from Gillingham, after picking up the Country Child mag. - Clementine Earl
Country Child is your local free magazine designed to offer families all the local information they need at their fingertips.
Over the last decade the South West has seen an influx of parents moving out of towns and cities with the desire to bring up children in the country. Unlike their urban counterparts, parents in the countryside don’t have facilities on their doorstep and sourcing them can be time consuming. Country Child understands and reflects the needs of local parents, from knowing what ́s on locally to features on family fiasco’s, hobbies, experiences and rural life.
With a total readership of approximately 32,000, Country Child magazine reaches ABC1 parents with children 0-15, quarterly, so there is no better way to target families living in the area. Our magazine is a good quality, glossy magazine, which is distributed directly to parents through schools both village primary and private – directly hitting the kitchen table of the family home. Also available via a network of village stores, farm shops, cafeés, tourist information centres, libraries, estate agents and selected Waitrose stores.
The magazine contains regular editorial on the great outdoors, recipes, business insight, homes, best buys and competitions. Local primary school children are also invited to write and submit book reviews for Bookworms in addition to our school news updates. Country Child also includes the ‘need to know’ parenting information such as playgroups, holiday clubs, cafes and where to visit on a day out with the children.
With a proven track record for our print platform, we step further into the digital arena to support and compliment the print issues, providing even more editorial, brand and promotional opportunities. Please get in touch to find out more and why not join us on our social media channels too:
- Quarterly FREE magazine reaching more than 13,000 families in and around Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire and Hampshire.
- Online magazine with up-to-date local and national parenting news.
- Copies are available in participating Waitrose, village stores, farmshops, cafés, libraries, tourist information centres and estate agents.
- Our magazines are also hand delivered to hundreds of schools including independent Prep and Public schools via school book-bags and receptions. This way of distributing pretty much guarantees that Country Child hits the kitchen table of family homes. Please ask for our distribution list.
Country Child differs from other ‘free’ magazines because we are editorially based, full of beautiful photography and are a good quality, glossy publication. We believe this is why our readers keep hold of copies of Country Child and pass it on to their friends.
Benefits to you
– Local FREE family magazine aiming at people/parents/grandparents in affluent areas.
- Online resource ideal for content marketing.
– ABC1 demographic of families.
– Distributed by Private Schools, village schools, pre-schools, nurseries, cafes, dentists, doctors and participating Waitrose!
– Geographical area – Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Somerset borders.
– 13,000 copies, estimated readership of up to 32,000.
– Cost effective seasonal publication.
– Glossy coffee table publication.
– Advertising placed adjacent to editorial.
– We work closely with our advertisers on their artwork to ensure a positive response.
- Weekly online posts and social media support via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
I have just received the autumn issue of Country Child in my daughter’s book bag, (she is a pupil in the pre prep at Port Regis), and just wanted to ping an email off to say how absolutely fantastic I think your magazine is! - Alison Clark
Looking after the advertising is Matthew Cull Media Services and can be contacted on: email@example.com
To view our media pack please click on this link Country Child Media Pack. To download it to your computer click Save Link As on the link.
Advertising on this site
We are always developing our online presence so www.countrychild.co.uk acts as a constant all round information resource.
If you are interested in placing a banner or box ad on the website then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR visit our Business Listings page to upload your company today. It's so simple!
Fabulous!! Thank you from a happy parent. - Alanda Becker