- Our quarterly FREE magazines reach more than 13,000 families in and around Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire and Hampshire.
- Copies are available in participating Waitrose, village stores, farmshops, cafés, libraries, tourist information centres and estate agents.
- Our magazines are also hand delivered to hundreds of schools including independent Prep and Public schools via school book-bags and receptions. This way of distributing pretty much guarantees that Country Child hits the kitchen table of family homes. Please ask for our distribution list.
Country Child differs from other ‘free’ magazines because we are editorially based, full of beautiful photography and are a good quality, glossy publication. We believe this is why our readers keep hold of copies of Country Child and pass it on to their friends.
I had a new customer today who came from Gillingham, after picking up the Country Child mag. Clementine Earl
Benefits to you
– Local FREE family magazine aiming at people/parents/grandparents in affluent areas
– ABC1 demographic of families
– Distributed by Private Schools, village schools, pre schools, nurseries, cafes, dentists, doctors and participating Waitrose!
– Geographical area – Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Somerset borders
– 13,000 copies, estimated readership of up to 30,000
– Cost effective seasonal publication
– Glossy coffee table publication
– Advertising placed adjacent to editorial
– We work closely with our advertisers on their artwork to ensure a positive response
I have just received the autumn issue of Country Child in my daughter’s book bag, (she is a pupil in the pre prep at Port Regis), and just wanted to ping an email off to say how absolutely fantastic I think your magazine is! Alison Clark
Fabulous!! Thank you from a happy parent. Alanda Becker
Looking after the advertising is Matthew Cull Media Services and can be contacted on: at email@example.com
To view our media pack please click on this link Country Child Media Pack. To download it to your computer click Save Link As on the link.
Advertising on this site
We are always developing our online presence so www.countrychild.co.uk acts as a constant all round information resource.
If you are interested in placing a banner or box ad on the website then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.